YOUR MOBILE PHONE IS DEPENDENT ON ALL OF THE BELOW CONDITIONS BEING MET TO RECEIVE THE FULL VALUE:
Brand New Boxes Sealed
Box sealed from the manufacturers (NEVER Opened) from the original packaging
- The phone must be in perfect working order with NO faults and completely unused (deleted calls and data can still be located) and not been activated.
- The device must be original (UK/European spec) and meet the manufacturer's original specifications.
- The phone should not be at any case a refurbished /reconditioned, an insurance replacement or a counterfeit.
- The phone should not have its sim or memory card glued in.
- There must be no calls or "personal data" saved on the phone and call timer must be zero.
- No calls have been made or received or else phone is classified as used.
- The phone must not have any marks or scratches on the body or screen.
- All protective screen seals must not have never been removed and show no signs of use.
- The phone must be free of finance, this will be checked against the database.
- The box of the phone should be of original manufacturer, not generated or white box and it should not be damaged, ripped, or damaged in any way.
- The IMEI on the box must match that on the phone (damaged or missing IMEI stickers are not permitted).
- All unopened accessories (battery, mains charger, headphones) and user manuals etc. must be supplied and be completely unused and brand new.
- The memory card, stylus, etc. should be included if one was supplied by the manufacturer of service provider.
Used Working Phones
To receive a working value for your used mobile phone :
- It should operate like it would when it was brand new out of the box.
- Have original box and accessories in same condition as the phone. Non-original accessories or box will not be accepted.
- Switch on and off.
- It should make and receive phone calls (without limitation i.e. No Signal Problems).
- It should have no security codes or pin codes assigned to it.
- The phone should not have the sim or memory card glued in.
- "All" functions must work (e.g. Bluetooth, Camera, Wireless, microphone, earpiece, camera, screen etc) and must not have any software or hardware issues
- It Must be complete with battery cover and body and include stylus where applicable.
- The integral body work should have no cracked, missing plastics / metals and there should be no missing buttons or parts or scratches over 5mm.
- It should have Only very light signs of use when sold under the "Good condition" category.
- It should have average signs of use when sold under the “Poor condition" category. No more than average wear and tear - no heavy marks or use
- The body works should not be hanging off the main body of the phone in any way.
- The slider mechanism must function correctly where applicable.
- The LCD must be intact and working correctly with no lines or fading / missing pixels, pink / discolouration, screen burn, white dots. No scratches over 5mm.
- The LCD must be working and power up correctly and fully beyond the network 'Welcome Note', the screen intact with no cracks.
- The LCD must be original and all the parts inside the device must be original and unchanged or replaced with any counterfeit parts.
- The phone should not have liquid damage.
- A white screen not constitute a working phone.
- If the phone has a touch screen it should be fully functional.
- The battery should be included and hold charge (please have the battery charged fully).
- The battery must show Green on our testing software, amber or red would mean that a replacement is required, in cases where the battery has a higher than average cycle for the age of the device a replacement will also be required and as such we will reduce the price to reflect this in our offer.
- The phone must have no faults to be paid the "working price".
- iPhones must be of UK origin and not have been jailbroken / unlocked and have no pin codes. The back housing must also be intact and not cracked and bare all FC and CE markings. Any devices found not to bare these markings will have to pay a £30 admin fee to have their device returned.
- All flagship models valued over £250.00 must have their original box accessories with it for us to give you full price for the device
Faulty / Broken Devices
Any devices you send must:
- Be intact and not crushed, broken in half, or bent in any way.
- Have a fully functional Touch ID / Face ID / Home Button
- Battery must test as Green with an average charging cycle.
- Not have previous repair attempts
- Device must activate and power up to the home screen (if we cannot guarantee the safe removal of personal data your device will be returned at your cost)
- Your device must not be locked to your iCloud, Samsung or Play account - These devices will be returned at your cost
- Your device must have no missing parts
- Not have any missing components such as camera, LCD etc.
- Not be beyond economical repair
- Not have any liquid or water damage
- If your device is BER (Beyond Economical Repair) it shall be returned to you at your cost
- Typical Faults or Damaged phones can include software issues, broken LCD screens, faulty charging ports, heavy scratches, cracked screens, faulty speakers, faulty microphones etc.
If you submit a sale order with a phone that you have classed as "Brand New Boxed" and we test and find that the phone is not "brand new boxed", we shall tell you this and supply you with the fault reason and a revised price for your phone by e-mail & text. You will have 3 days to accept or decline our offer by emailing us with subject Accept/Decline Revised Price. If you do not reply within 3 days, we shall process your order at the revised price.
If you submit a sale order with a phone that you have classed as "working" and we test and find it to be faulty, we shall tell you this and supply you with the fault reason and a revised price for your phone by e-mail & text. You will have 3 days to accept or decline our offer by emailing us with subject Accept/Decline Revised Price. If you do not reply within 3 days, we shall process your order at the revised price.
If a non-working phone is received that has any of the above non-working faults no money will be paid at all for the phone and we shall tell you this via email. You can request the phone back within 3 calendar days of the email. After the 3rd day period the phone will be recycled for you for free. Their will be an admin charge of £30 to have these devices returned.
If you request a phone back that has failed testing (previously classified by you as brand new boxed or working and it is faulty) we will charge a £10 administration fee to return this device.